Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Health timeline

Why I am Sick

1978 Born

1978-1997 As a child I suffered from sporadic anxiety and chronic constipation and was tall and very slendor.

1997 When I relocated to a poorly ventilated 27 story dormitory for college I started to take psychiatric medication as anxiety got worse.

1997-2004 I suffered from extreme side effects from psychiatric medications, gained 100 lbs, dropped out school, developed severe insomnia, agoraphobia and alcoholic drinking.

2005-2008 During these years I continued to grapple with addictive behavior and took heavy amounts of psychiatric medication. After bankruptcy I attempted suicide.

2009 I retuned to my parents house in shame and began to have unusual sickness like TIA, insomnia, fungal infections on skin. I stopped taking psychiatric medication fairly quickly and suffered bad discontinuation. I was more than 50 lbs overweight.



I wasn't sleeping and started again to take benzo drugs for unrelenting anxiety. I endured 2-3 consecutive sleepness nights each week and started to exercise. I suffered an inexplicable injury that caused prostatitis and loss of erectile function. I foolishly took a 100 day course of strong antibiotics.

By October 2010 I was rapidly losing weight without exercising.


In January 2011 my dad asked me to go to Vail Co where he was undergoing a surgery. I felt hopeless to decline because of my financial problems so I felt very angry to go. While in Vail I got a weird flu bug that was about the sickest I have ever been, regular sickness wise. This was also the last time I was well enough to respond to immune challenge with a fever.

When I got home to my mothers house I was sick for a couple weeks and then ate some pizza which I could not digest. After throwing up pizza until 6am, I started on this illness journey and have never been well since this time.

I continued to rapidly lose weight. I was very ill. Collapsing from hypotension, experiencing countless horrific psysiological and psychological symptoms.



I thought at this time that all my problems were caused by autonomic nervous system dysfunction caused by years of psychiatric medication. Because of the mistaken belief I did not investigate every option available for diagnostics.

I had more problems regulating food cravings, despite all the weight loss. I would eat entire pie with a can of whipped cream. I continued to have sexual functioning problems.
 
 


Had a sexual contact in 2012 with a woman who had cancer (and has since deceased). Had weird infection symptoms therafter. Had testing to rule out viral infections and STDs, (over the next 9 months).

Over the next couple of months I lost another 25 lbs and I started to suffer testicular atrophy but the doctors couldn't find anything like an STD. I also passed out in my bathtub and my anxiety, memory loss, neuro-symptoms, this got very worse and I became afraid for my life. What was happening??

MAY 2012



June 2012: Thick urine orange, memory problems, hands swelling, veins in arms pronounced and painful. Veins constricted/hard. ER trip due to decreased urinary outflow, pain in hands and veins. low bp (cont), low temp (cont). Eliminate gluten, sugar, dairy. (see pic after release from ER.)





In August 2012 I discovered extreme mold in bathtub (see video) which Id been breathing in the mycotoxins of for years. The video is below:

One minute tub/mold remediation video: click

We left the home and now in 2014 I continue to suffer with sickness. These are the main symptoms:

Bone loss and finger/toes atrophy and turning.
Major testicular atrophy and low T
Food allergy
Parasites -- worms in stool, protozoa, tape worm type worms
Viral/bacterial infection
Inflammation
Leaky Gut
Metals
Emotional Trauma and Fear


Summer: Bone pain, continued drops in testosterone (down to 75 in blood), mold/fungus/parasites in stool test

Fall: Bones atrophy, bone loss, fingers and toes turning, spine getting tight, shoulders narrow, loss of motion for head, fears, completed klonopin taper, no psychiatric drugs (finally), food cravings out of control, worsening blood sugar control.

Winter: parasite treatment/colon cleanse causes digestive failure and dismotility, almost no food for over a week, ER twice,  pooping worms, prescribed albendazole, vein pain returns, bone loss continues, sick and weak

PICTURE FEBUARY 2014:

 
 
 
 
At present I believe I am dealing with a toxicity condition brought on by longstanding parasitic worm infection, overconsumption of Rx medication for 17 years, mold and mycotoxin exposure, viral/bacterial/mycoplasma infections overwhelming immune, heavy metal accumulation made worse by impaired detoxification due to toxicity condition.
 
I need help to detox safely. I must be cautious not to detox too quickly because my large intestine, kidney, liver are too weak to eliminate properly. Also the destruction of the parasitic worms seems to only release more harmful toxins and pathogens and this seems to have affected my heart and also affected the jaw of my bone which was housing bacteria according to the doctor who performed the cavitation surgery on #17 site.
 
Ideally I'd like to strengthen the body without trying to kill the parasites and bacteria/viruses. I am praying for help to rebuild and I am thankful to still be alive with all my parts (mostly) and wits (same).
 
Febuary 2014
 
 
 
 
Goals for 2014:
 
Rebuild digestion/elimination
Stop bone loss
Restore Hormones
Start Detox to Restore Detox Capability
Resolve Chronic Infections

No comments:

Post a Comment